Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Apprentice Corporate Team Building Activity in Metamora, Ohio

Hey there everyone! It’s Emma with another American Outback Adventures & Events update.

I just wrapped up an event in Metamora, Ohio, it’s a very small town outside of Toledo. I was driving out and I thought I might be lost in the middle of nowhere. Eventually I found the company site and I’m glad I did, this group was in for a really fun evening. They did a Charity Bike Buildevent, a little different than most. They were very secretive. Teams went off on all directions to build and decorate so they could be mysterious. Also, they hardly use any of the supplies or tools I brought for them. They got really creative and found new ways to accomplish the goals I set. In the end, it all paid off with some awesome bikes. The area that they really shined in was the ending commercials and ads for their creations. Teams took it seriously, well, kind of, to make the best video presentations they could. Amazing work! The charity, at the end, was the really best part for the client. Amy’s Garden works for children with disabilities, giving families hope. The group was really humbled by the presentation and loved giving back to their community.


If you and your company could benefit from an exciting team building event like this, please contact American Outback sales. We’re are ready to help you create the perfect event.

No comments:

Post a Comment